Quick Low Carb Beef BULGOGI Lettuce Wraps



These 15-minute Beef Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps are just what you need for dinner TONIGHT! Sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market:
Recipe Below! SUBSCRIBE & Hit The Notification Bell ➜
Turn ON Notifications!

More Easy Comfort Recipes:

Make sure you LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for Easy & Healthy Recipes and Inspiration!

Follow Me 🙂

MY NEW WEBSITE:

Instagram:
Twitter:

Business inquires: hi@dzunglewis.com

This quick Bulgogi is one of my family’s weeknight staples.

For our quick bulgogi, I went to the Sprouts meat department to look for some grass-fed beef. Grass-fed beef is higher in omega 3 fatty acids than grain-fed, has no artificial ingredients, it’s minimally processed, and never has added antibiotics or growth hormones.

I talked to the Butcher, Paul, and he even mentioned that Sprouts’ 100% grass-fed cows were raised in the US on nutrient-rich open pastures and that the meat is tender and tastes amazing.
Plus the beef is always fresh and never frozen.

Every Sprouts Farmers Market has an authentically trained in-house butcher who can assist guests with product selection, menu planning, cooking tips, and custom cuts.

Be sure to check out Sprouts Farmers Market for all your grocery needs and try their grass-fed beef! Sprouts is a great place to go for shoppers interested in eating better. Sprouts stores contain around 19,000 products, 90 percent of which are natural or organic. The other 10 percent cater to guests who may be exploring healthy eating options for the first time.

#LoveSprouts #SproutsBrand #GrazeOn

Quick Beef Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps Recipe (perfect for a low-carb dinner):

First, I’ll mix up our quick bulgogi sauce. Now, this isn’t like our traditional bulgogi where we marinate the meat overnight. Since the meat is already ground up, it will absorb the flavors much more quickly!

In a bowl, mix
3 cloves of minced garlic
2 tsp of grated ginger
2 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of sesame oil
2 tsp of rice vinegar to give it some acid,
¼ cup of sprout’s low sodium soy sauce.
Mixmixmix and…set aside.

Now moving onto the meat! As it finishes cooking I’ll add some chopped green onions and sesame seeds. To garnish.

I have a large serving platter here with some butter lettuce leaves, laid out, And of course I have to serve this with a side of rice – I always have multigrain rice on hand, but you can use brown or white rice, whatever you prefer, some kimchi, gochujang sauce, and some sliced cucumbers for some crunch!

Dipping sauce:
2 tablespoons gochujang
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
3 cloves minced garlic
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoon soybean paste (optional)
Combine all ingredients and mix mix mix

Music Licensed from Aaron Prim:

The FRIENDLIEST Recipes for #BuzyBeez + #Momdays
New videos every week!

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2786
Toluca Lake, CA 91602

© 2019 Honeysuckle Catering. All Rights Reserved.


RELATED VIDEOS



THANKS FOR SHARING